Are you a foodie like me? I’m a foodie who wants to lose weight and have you been in touch with a health professional for quite some time now and have been pestering her for months now to start a diet program and then always also give her an excuse of running short on time and not starting, then this is for you, do give it a try.
One of these days, while having a weight-loss discussion, with a client she told me about her problem of Binge eating and also being a foodie and loving her food!! I quietly kept listening and the next day, I send her self made notes and to give her guidelines, the one which was easy and doable along with hectic work schedules…
Let me share it here –
1. Tackle stress with positive thoughts and overcome it in a mindful way rather than binge eating
2. Stock up healthy, be on a see diet i.e eat what you see. You stock healthy fruits, nuts instead of chips fried snacks.
3. Have a tall glass of water. Divert your mind.
4. Think about your favorite outfit you wanna a fit in trust me it helps a lot keep, you motivated.
5. Maintain a food diary, write all that you eat. Write your goal at beginning of the page. At end of the day study your eating habits and try to change them.
Aren’t they simple? Give it a try
More Blog Posts
What do you prefer in summer?This summer beat the heat with these cool drinks. It's important to have portion control as few drinks would be sugar-laden too.1. Coconut water: The best choice in our list is a low-calorie super healthy and delicious Coconut...
Are you on diet and still not losing weight?You weigh yourself every day and all of a sudden you see weight gain instead of loss in weight and it demotivates you.Do not worry, there are many reasons for this temporary weight gain.Reasons for gaining weight...
ANXIETY/PMS AND PCOD Anxiety and stress are the main culprits for irritation and emotional outburst with PCOD.. Dealing with all these needs a lot of patience and practice. Certain herbs and spices help you fight restlessness, mood swings, fatigue, and...
🌼10+years of helping women achieve their weight loss goals
🌼None restrictive nutrition plan & diet centric
🌼Build a healthy Relationship with food
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.