- Toor dal – 4 tsp Or 1 ½ tbsp
- Red Ripe Tomatoes – 1 small
- Olive Oil – 1tsp
- Ginger Root, 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Red chilli – as per taste
- Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice – squeeze lime as per taste
- Black Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
- Water – depending on dal consistency
- Wash and cook the lentils in a pressure cooker for about 10 minutes.
- While the Lentils are cooking prepare the tomatoes, ginger and chillies.
- Once lentils are cooked, remove and puree them when they are a little cooler.
- Set aside.
- In a pot add oil and heat.
- Add mustard seeds to the oil and wait for them to pop.
- Once mustard seeds have popped add the tomatoes, saute for about 1 minute.
- Add the pureed lentils and water.
- Now add the chillies and ginger and the rest of the spices.
- Simmer the flame for about 15 minutes.
- Check water levels regularly so as to not burn the dal.
- Taste to see if there is a little sour kick to the dal, if not add some lemon juice.
Falari Frankie Searching fasting recipe with a twist Falahari Frankie. I love making fusion recipes and giving a twist to our traditional recipe while we observe fast for 9 days I always come up with new recipes like falari Puran Poli, makhana chat, green...
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
✨Helping busy ladies get fit at home 🧚♀️2000+ women got results with our
🪄Simple and easy diets
👇🏻Enrol on our festive clean eating plan now
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.