- Whole wheat (gehun) chapattis -4
- Potatoes, boiled and mashed-1 1/2 cups
- Grated low fat paneer (cottage cheese)- 1/2 cup
- Peeled and grated carrot-1/2 cup
- Cheese cubes, grated-1
- Chaat masala-2 tsp
- Lemon juice-1 tbsp
- Tomatoes, cut into the strips-1/2 cup
- Capsicum, cut into the strips-1/4 cup
- Salt to taste
- Combine the paneer, carrot, cheese, half the chaat masala, lemon juice, and salt and mix well.
- Divide into 4 equal parts and roll each part into a long roll of the size of the chapattis. Keep aside.
- Warm the chapattis and place them on a serving plate.
- Put one roll of the potato and paneer mixture in the center of the chapatti.
- Put some capsicum and tomato strips and sprinkle some chaat masala on top.
- Roll up the chapatti to make a cylindrical shape.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more Frankies.
- Serve immediately.
Falari Frankie Searching fasting recipe with a twist Falahari Frankie. I love making fusion recipes and giving a twist to our traditional recipe while we observe fast for 9 days I always come up with new recipes like falari Puran Poli, makhana chat, green...
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
✨Helping busy ladies get fit at home 🧚♀️2000+ women got results with our
🪄Simple and easy diets
👇🏻Enrol on our festive clean eating plan now
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.