- Soya granules-1 cup
- Oil-2 tsp
- Mustard seeds ( rai / sarson)- 1 tsp
- Curry leaves (kadipatta)- 8 to 10
- Asafoetida (hing)- 1/4 tsp
- Sliced onions-1/2 cup
- Finely chopped green chillies-1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder (haldi)- 1/4 tsp
- Boiled green peas-2 tbsp
- Boiled peanuts-1 tbsp
- Lemon juice-1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
For The Garnish
- Chopped coriander (dhania)- 2 tbsp
- Pomegranate – 1 cup
- Soak the soya granules in 2 cups of warm water for 15 minutes. Squeeze thoroughly and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick kadhai and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves and asafoetida and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the onions and green chilies and sauté on a medium flame for another 3 to 4 minutes or till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the turmeric powder, green peas, peanuts, soya granules, lemon juice, and salt, toss gently, and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring once in between. Serve hot with garnished with coriander.
An appetizing alternative to the traditional version, soya poha is rich in proteins, iron, and zinc. Peas and peanuts make an appetizing addition to this ideal breakfast when you want to lose weight the healthy way.
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHIA PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
🌼10+years of helping women achieve their weight loss goals
🌼None restrictive nutrition plan & diet centric
🌼Build a healthy Relationship with food
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.