- Whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)- 1 cup
- Soya flour-1/4 cup
- Finely chopped fenugreek (methi)- 1/4 cup
- Sugar-1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil-1/2 tsp
- Finely chopped garlic (lehsun)- 8 tsp
- Whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta) for rolling
- 1 tsp low-fat butter for brushing
- Combine the sugar, yeast, and 2 tbsp of water in a bowl. Cover and keep aside for 10 minutes or till the yeast swells up.
- Combine the wheat flour, soya flour, yeast-sugar mixture, salt, oil, and fenugreek leaves in a bowl and knead into a soft dough, using enough water until it is smooth.
- Cover the dough with a lid or wet muslin cloth and allow it to prove till it increases in volume slightly (approx. 20 to 30 minutes).
- Divide the dough into equal portions.
- Press a portion of the dough flat on a rolling board and sprinkle 1 tsp of garlic over it. Roll out into an oblong of 125 mm. (5″) using a little wheat flour.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the roti on one side till it puffs slightly and then turns over.
- Cook it on the other side till it puffs a little and then roasts it on an open flame till it turns golden brown from both sides.
- Repeat steps 5 to 7 to make more roti.
- Brush each naan with 1/8 tsp of butter and serve immediately.
Fenugreek and soya flour help to lower blood glucose levels and thus an excellent recipe for diabetics. Being cooked in very minimal fat this Indian bread suits a low-cal menu as well.
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHIA PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
🌼10+years of helping women achieve their weight loss goals
🌼None restrictive nutrition plan & diet centric
🌼Build a healthy Relationship with food
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.