- Soya oil -2 tsp
- Ginger-garlic (adrak-lehsun) paste-1 tsp
- Chopped onions-1/4 cup
- Finely chopped green chillies-1 tsp
- Fresh tomato puree-4 tbsp
- Turmeric powder (Haldi)- 1/4 tsp
- Chilli powder-1/2 tsp
- Coriander-cumin seeds (dhania-jeera) powder-1 tsp
- Sugar-1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Soaked and roughly chopped soya nuggets-1/2 cup
- Chopped and boiled mixed vegetables (carrots, French beans, cauliflower, green peas etc.)- 1/2 cup
- Low-fat milk (99.7% fat-free, readily available in the market) – 4 tbsp
- Low-fat cream optional -1 tbsp
- Chopped coriander (dhania) for garnishing-2 tbsp
- Heat the soya oil in a non-stick kadhai, add the ginger-garlic paste, onions and green chillies and sauté till the onions turn golden brown in colour.
- Add the tomato purée, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander-cumin seeds powder, sugar and salt, mix well and cook till the soya oil separates from the gravy.
- Add the soya chunks and mixed vegetables, mix well and simmer for a few minutes.
- Add the milk and cream, mix well and cook for another minute.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHAI PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
🌼10+years of helping women achieve their fitness goal.
🌼None restrictive nutrition plan
🌼Mindful Eating + Holistic approach
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.