- Boneless skinless chicken breasts/ fish, cut into cubes – 100 gms
- Finely chopped onion – 1 small
- Garam masala powder – 1 tbsp
- Dried chilli pepper flakes (or chopped fresh chilli pepper to taste) – 1 tsp
- Garlic cloves, crushed – 2
- Chopped pureed tomatoes – 2
- Salt – use minimum, to taste
- Pepper – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice – squeeze as per taste
- Oil – 1/2 tsp
- Bell Pepper – To taste
- Freshly chopped basil – 1 tbsp
- Cook the chicken until tender.
- When the chicken is nearly cooked, add the onion, peppers, garam masala, garlic, bell pepper, basil and chilli and stir-fry for a few minutes.
- Now add the tomatoes, salt and pepper and a dash of lemon juice.
- Bring to the boil then simmer very slowly for an hour or so until the sauce is reduced by half to give a thick consistency and concentrated flavour.
- Serve hot.
Falari Frankie Searching fasting recipe with a twist Falahari Frankie. I love making fusion recipes and giving a twist to our traditional recipe while we observe fast for 9 days I always come up with new recipes like falari Puran Poli, makhana chat, green...
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
✨Helping busy ladies get fit at home 🧚♀️2000+ women got results with our
🪄Simple and easy diets
👇🏻Enrol on our festive clean eating plan now
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.