- Ragi Flour – 1 tbsp
- Rice (raw) – 1 tbsp
- Urad dal (raw) – 1 tbsp
- Carrot – 10g
- Green Chilies – 1
- Cumin Seeds – 1/4th tsp
- Cilantro – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 1/2 tsp
- Mix together ragi flour, idli batter (rice+urad dal), and salt into a smooth batter adding a minimum amount of water.
- Let the batter sit for around 15 minutes. Peel, remove ends, wash and grate the carrot.
- Remove stems, wash and finely chop the green chilly.
- Wash, separate leaves, and finely chop the cilantro.
- Heat a pan on medium-low heat, pour a ladle full of batter onto the pan. Layer the roti with grated carrot, cilantro, and cumin seeds.
- Cook covered on low flame till ragi flour uttapam is roasted on the bottom side.
- Uncover, pour a quarter tsp of oil and turn over the ragi uttapam on another side.
- Cook again on low flame for a minute and remove from heat.
- Serve ragi flour uttapam with your choice of raita.
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHIA PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
🧚🏻♀️Changing lives with holistic diets
🍁lifestyle correction | personalised monitoring
Dm to book your free consultation
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.