- Green moong dal – 15g
- Chopped and boiled mixed vegetables(French beans, carrot and green peas) – 15g
- Semolina – 10g
- Besan – 5g
- Finely chopped coriander – 10g
- Green chilli paste – ¼ Teaspoon
- Garlic and Ginger paste – ¼ Teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- olive oil – ½ Teaspoon
- Mustard seeds – ¼ Teaspoon
- Carom seeds – a pinch
- Asafoetida – a pinch
- Chopped red chilli – 1
- Sesame seeds – 1/4 Teaspoon
- Combine the drained green moong dal and ¼ cup of water in a mixer and blend to a coarse paste.
- Transfer the mixture into a deep bowl, add semolina, besan, coriander, green chilli paste, garlic and ginger paste, salt and water and mix well.
- Just before making the handvo, add 1 tsp of water evenly over it and mix gently.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan and add mustard seeds, carom seeds, Kashmiri red chilli, sesame seeds, and asafoetida and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Pour the batter over it and spread it evenly.
- Cover it with a lid and cook on a medium flame for 10 minutes or till the base turns golden brown in colour and crisp.
- Lift the handvo gently using 2 large flat spoons and turn it over to the other side.
- Cover and cook on a medium flame for another 7 to 8 minutes or till it turns golden brown in colour.
- Cool slightly and cut into equal pieces.
Serve immediately with green chutney.
Falari Frankie Searching fasting recipe with a twist Falahari Frankie. I love making fusion recipes and giving a twist to our traditional recipe while we observe fast for 9 days I always come up with new recipes like falari Puran Poli, makhana chat, green...
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
✨Helping busy ladies get fit at home 🧚♀️2000+ women got results with our
🪄Simple and easy diets
👇🏻Enrol on our festive clean eating plan now
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.