- Paneer – 2 cubes 10 gm each.
- Cherry tomatoes – 2-3
- Green bell peppers (cut into cubes) – 1 small
- Greek yogurt – 1 tbsp.
- Garlic paste – 1 tsp.
- Chilli powder – 1 tsp.
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp.
- Coriander powder – 2 tsp.
- Cumin seeds roasted and coarsely ground -1tsp.
- Salt to taste
- Lemon to garnish – 1/2
- Mix the yogurt with coriander, cumin, chili, turmeric, and garlic paste. Add salt. Whisk to get a smooth paste.
- Add the cubes of paneer to this paste and coat well.
- Allow marinating for 1 hour.
- On wooden skewers, arrange alternate cubes of paneer with the cherry tomatoes and green bell peppers squares.
- Grill on a barbeque or in the oven until the vegetables are soft as per your liking.
- Garnish with a squeeze of lemon and serve.
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHIA PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
🌼10+years of helping women achieve their weight loss goals
🌼None restrictive nutrition plan & diet centric
🌼Build a healthy Relationship with food
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.