- Firm tofu/paneer – 50 gram
- Onion,chopped – 10 gram
- Olive oil-1/2 tsp
- Turmeric-1/4 tsp
- Red chili powder-1/2 tsp
- Milk-1 tbsp
- Chopped green onion (optional)-2 tsp
- Ground pepper to taste
- In a non-stick pan heated to medium, add olive oil and fry the onion for about 1 minute until soft.
- Next, crumble the tofu by hand into small pieces into the frying pan.
- Heat and fry together for another 2-3 minutes, then start adding in the spices, and salt.
- Cook for another 4 minutes until most of the liquid is absorbed and browning on the tofu.
- Add the milk to the scramble and cook for another 2 minutes and add ground pepper and green onion (optional).
Falari Frankie Searching fasting recipe with a twist Falahari Frankie. I love making fusion recipes and giving a twist to our traditional recipe while we observe fast for 9 days I always come up with new recipes like falari Puran Poli, makhana chat, green...
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
✨Helping busy ladies get fit at home 🧚♀️2000+ women got results with our
🪄Simple and easy diets
👇🏻Enrol on our festive clean eating plan now
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.