- Spinach – 1 bowl
- Yogurt – 20g
- Gram flour (besan) – 15g
- Oil – ½ tsp
- Green chilies – 1-2 no.
- Ginger – 1-inch piece
- Dried button red chilies (bor Mirchi) – 2-3 no.
- Onion- 15g
- Mustard seeds – ½ tsp
- Cumin seeds – ½ tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Turmeric powder – a pinch
- Whisk gram flour and yogurt till smooth.
- Add 2 cups of water and whisk again. Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Grind together green chilies, 10-12 spinach leaves, and ginger with a little water to a fine puree.
- Add this to the yogurt mixture and mix well.
- Add red chilies to the oil in the pan and sauté.
- Cut the onion into small cubes.
- Add mustard seeds and cumin seeds to the pan along with onion and sauté till the onion softens.
- Add yogurt mixture, salt, turmeric powder, and mix.
- Cook on medium heat, stirring, till the gram flour gets cooked and the kadhi thickens.
- Chop remaining spinach leaves and add to the kadhi and simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Serve hot.
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHIA PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
🧚🏻♀️Changing lives with holistic diets
🍁lifestyle correction | personalised monitoring
Dm to book your free consultation
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.