- Oats –1/2 cup (50 gms)
- Roasted 4 slices oats bran bread
- Low-fat yogurt – whisk well till smooth-1/2 cup
- Finely chopped capsicum-2 tbsp.
- Grated carrot-1 tbsp.
- A pinch of roasted cumin (bhuna jeera) powder
- Salt and pepper – to taste
- Tomato Puree-1 tsp
-Dry roasts Oats in a pan for 3-4 minutes till lightly golden.
– Mix whisked yogurt, tomato Puree, roasted Quaker Oats, chopped capsicum, carrot, salt, pepper, and cumin powder.
– Spread 2 heaped tbsp. of the above mixture on one side of a bread slice.
– Cover with another slice.
– Toast the sandwich on a non-stick pan on both sides till golden. Cut into two. Serve.
TIP: PUT ALL POSSIBLE VEGGIES (broccoli, zucchini, beetroot, spinach finely chopped, peppers small chopped, onions, etc.)
Falari Frankie Searching fasting recipe with a twist Falahari Frankie. I love making fusion recipes and giving a twist to our traditional recipe while we observe fast for 9 days I always come up with new recipes like falari Puran Poli, makhana chat, green...
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
✨Helping busy ladies get fit at home 🧚♀️2000+ women got results with our
🪄Simple and easy diets
👇🏻Enrol on our festive clean eating plan now
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.