Dessert, sweets, chocolates, ice creams are must for the festive season. With Janmashtami round the corner, many thoughts were running in my mind about my diabetic relatives and clients. Since our festivals are incomplete without sweets, so here I present a mouth-watering yummy and healthy fruit oats kulfi.
4 spoons oats
2 cup milk
1 cup fruit puree (mango/ chickoo/ apple/ custard apple)
1 tbsp jaggery
1 pinch cardamom powder
1/2 cup mixed dry fruits
A few strands of saffron
- Take oats, cardamom and half the quantity of nuts(dry fruits) in a mixer and powder them.
- Chop nuts and soak saffron in warm milk.
- Pour the milk in a thick bottomed vessel. Add oats + nuts powder to it. Mix well. Keep the flame on medium heat
- After 2-3 minutes add jaggery and mix well.
- When the mixture starts to thicken, add preferred fruit pulp, chopped nuts and saffron. Mix everything well and switch Off and allow to cool.
- Pour it into kulfi moulds and freeze for 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve chilled kulfi and garnish with chopped nuts.
- Instead of plain oats, you can use any flavoured oats.
- Adding mango puree is optional. Instead, you can make plain Kesar pista flavour, saffron flavour.
- Add jaggery as per taste but do not overdo it.
- If you don’t have kulfi moulds you can pour it in an airtight box and serve using a scooper.
- Garnish plain (non-fruit flavour) with rose petals, chia seeds and dried berries.
Do give it a try and do not forget to tag us #Slimpossiblediet,
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHIA PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
🌼10+years of helping women achieve their weight loss goals
🌼None restrictive nutrition plan & diet centric
🌼Build a healthy Relationship with food
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.