The Meetha Chutney (makes Approx. 2 1/2 Cups)
- Deseeded dates (khajur)- 1 cup
- Deseeded tamarind (imli)- 1/2 tbsp
- Lemon juice-1 tbsp
- Chilli powder-1/2 tsp
- Cumin seeds (jeera) powder-1 tsp
- Black salt (sanchal)- 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Quick-cooking rolled oats-1 cup
- Finely chopped tomatoes-1/4 cup
- Beaten low-fat curds (dahi)- 1 cup
- Meetha chutney, recipe above-1 tbsp
- Cooked Kala chana (brown chickpeas)- 1/4 cup
- Chilli powder-2 tsp
- Cumin seeds (jeera) powder-2 tsp
- Black salt (sanchal)- 2 tsp
- Chaat masala-2 tsp
- Mixed seeds (flex seeds, watermelon seeds, sunflower seeds, white till, pumpkin seeds etc) – 1 cup
- Finely chopped coriander (dhania) – 1/2 cup
- Fresh pomegranate (anar) – 3 tbsp
for the Meetha chutney
Wash the dates and tamarind and put them in a pressure cooker on a high flame for 2 whistles.
Allow the steam to escape and keep aside to cool.
Blend in a mixer to a smooth paste using 2 tbsp water.
Strain the mixture through a sieve.
Add lemon juice, chilli powder, cumin seed powder, black salt and mix well. Keep aside.
How to precede
Dry roast the oats in a non-stick pan on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes. Keep aside to cool.
Combine all the ingredients, including the oats, in a large bowl and mix well.
Serve immediately garnished with coriander and pomegranate mixed seeds.
The Meetha chutney can stay fresh for 2 months when stored in the deep-freezer.
Falari Frankie Searching fasting recipe with a twist Falahari Frankie. I love making fusion recipes and giving a twist to our traditional recipe while we observe fast for 9 days I always come up with new recipes like falari Puran Poli, makhana chat, green...
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
✨Helping busy ladies get fit at home 🧚♀️2000+ women got results with our
🪄Simple and easy diets
👇🏻Enrol on our festive clean eating plan now
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.