- Coarsely powdered Oats: 15gms
- Mixed fruits: apple, banana, chickoo , berries
- Milk: 1 cup (100ml)
- Almond/Walnut: 1 tsp crushed
- Roasted Flexseed: 1 tsp
- Heat the milk in a deep non-stick pan and bring it to a boil.
- Add the oats mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Remove from the flame, keep aside to cool slightly.
- Add fruits, crushed almonds, or walnuts, add roasted flax seeds mix well and refrigerate it for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve chilled.
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHIA PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
🧚🏻♀️Changing lives with holistic diets
🍁lifestyle correction | personalised monitoring
Dm to book your free consultation
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.