Best for new mummies, a healthy nutritious porridge.
Rajgira flour (amaranth flour) – 1 tbsp
Kuttu flour (buckwheat flour) – 1 tbsp
Ragi flour (finger millet flour) – 1 tbsp
Jaggery, grated – 1/4 cup
Ghee (clarified butter) – 2 tsp
Ajwain (bishop’s weed) – 1/2 tsp
Dry ginger powder – 1/4 tsp
Black pepper powder – 1/8 tsp
Water – 2 cups
Milk – 1 cup
Salt – 1 pinch
1. In a saucepan mix together all the flour.
2. Add water, grated jaggery, salt and mix well without any lumps using a balloon whisk or with your fingertips.
3. Place the saucepan on the stove and cook over medium flame till comes to a boil.
4. Simmer the flame completely and cook for 5 to 7 mins stirring continuously till the porridge thickens considerably.
5. Heat a pan, add ghee and let it melt over low flame.
6. Switch off the stove.
7. Immediately add ajwain, black pepper powder, ginger powder, and roast for a few seconds in the heat of the ghee itself.
8. Pour this tempering over the simmering porridge and mix well.
9. Take the pan off the stove.
10. Add milk and mix well.
11. Porridge is ready
12. Serve hot or warm.
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHIA PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
🧚🏻♀️Changing lives with holistic diets
🍁lifestyle correction | personalised monitoring
Dm to book your free consultation
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.