For The Sev-murmura
- Puffed rice (kurmura) (murmura)- 2 cups
- Sev or nylon -1/2 cup
- Cumin seeds (jeera)- 1/2 tsp
- Asafoetida (hing)- a pinch
- Turmeric powder (haldi)- 1/4 tsp
- Black salt (sanchal)- 1/4 tsp
- Oil=-1/2 tsp
- Moong (whole green gram) sprouts-1/3 cup
- Chopped tomatoes-1/3 cup
- Chopped apple-1/3 cup
- Chopped raw mango-2 tbsp
- Fresh pomegranate (anar) seeds-1/4 cup
- Orange segments-1/2 cup
- Chopped coriander (dhania) – 4 tbsp
- Lemon juice-4 tsp
- Salt to taste
For the sev-murmur
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds. When they crackle, add the asafoetida, turmeric powder, and puffed rice and mix well.
- Add the black salt and sev. Mix well and cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container and use as required.
How to proceed
- Mix all the ingredients together and serve immediately.
Here’s a healthy alternative to regular calorie-laden bhel. I’ve added sprouts in this bhel as they are easier to digest and also abound in nutrients like protein, calcium, iron, and vitamin c. Mixed with fruits like apple, orange, and pomegranate and flavored with lemon juice it makes a tantalizingly chatpata snack that’s sure to lift your spirits.
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHIA PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
🌼10+years of helping women achieve their weight loss goals
🌼None restrictive nutrition plan & diet centric
🌼Build a healthy Relationship with food
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.