2.5 – 3 cups Puffed Rice / Murmura Secret
One Onion Large (finely chopped)
1 Tomato Large (finely chopped)
One Pepper large (finely chopped)
1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
1 green chilli (finely chopped)
1/2 teaspoon Mustard seeds
1 tablespoon oil
To taste salt
Coriander leaves for garnish
- Put puffed rice in a sieve and rinse it.
- Remove/squeeze out all the excess water.
- Take a non-stick pan.
- Heat oil adds mustard seeds and chopped green chillies little coriander. Let it splutter.
- Mix finely chopped onions. Sauté them till it becomes translucent.
- Finely chopped tomatoes and pepper should now be added. Sauté it for 1-2 minutes on low flame.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt to taste.
- Finally, add the puffed rice and toss it gently coating all the masala.
- Add lemon juice according to taste and sprinkle finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve it.
- ADD CURRY LEAVES IN TADKA
- POMEGRANATE TO ADD THE FLAVOUR
Falari Frankie Searching fasting recipe with a twist Falahari Frankie. I love making fusion recipes and giving a twist to our traditional recipe while we observe fast for 9 days I always come up with new recipes like falari Puran Poli, makhana chat, green...
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
✨Helping busy ladies get fit at home 🧚♀️2000+ women got results with our
🪄Simple and easy diets
👇🏻Enrol on our festive clean eating plan now
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.