- Red lentils (masoor dal)- 30g
- Onion, (small) roughly chopped-1
- Tomatoes (small), finely chopped- 1
- Cumin powder- ½ tsp
- Ground coriander- ½ tsp
- Ground turmeric- ½ tsp
- Salt and pepper – to taste
- Cumin seeds- ½ tsp
- Mustard seeds- ½ tsp
- Curry leaves- 5-6
- Oil- ½ tsp
- Water- 1 cup
- In a large pan, combine the lentils, coarsely chopped onion, tomatoes, ground cumin, coriander, turmeric, and salt. Add water and bring to a simmer. Cook until the lentils begin to break down.
- In a frying pan, warm the oil over medium to high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the cumin seeds and the mustard seeds. Cover the pan and wait briefly until the mustard seeds begin to pop. Then add the finely chopped onion and the curry leaves and cook, stirring to prevent the leaves from burning, until lightly browned.
- Add the curry leaf mixture to the lentils. Cook until the flavors have melded.
Falari Frankie Searching fasting recipe with a twist Falahari Frankie. I love making fusion recipes and giving a twist to our traditional recipe while we observe fast for 9 days I always come up with new recipes like falari Puran Poli, makhana chat, green...
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
✨Helping busy ladies get fit at home 🧚♀️2000+ women got results with our
🪄Simple and easy diets
👇🏻Enrol on our festive clean eating plan now
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.