- Chicken – 50g
- Sweet Potato – 10g
- Carrot – 10g
- Boiled Green peas – 10g
- Oil – 1Teaspoon
- Onion – 10g
- Ginger chopped – ¼ Teaspoon
- Garlic chopped – ¼ Teaspoon
- Green chillies – 2-3
- Cinnamon (Karugapatta) – ½ ” piece
- Cloves -1-2
- Cardamom – 1
- Pepper crushed – ¼ Teaspoon
- Curry leaves – 2-3
- Vinegar – ½ Teaspoon
- Salt as per taste
- Coconut milk (Thin) – 10ml + water -10ml
- Cut the chicken into pieces. Wash and clean the pieces.
- Peel and cut the sweet potato into wedges.
- Heat oil in a pan and gently saute the ingredients onion, ginger, garlic, green chilies, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, peppercorns, and curry leaves until soft and golden.
- Add the chicken pieces and saute gently.
- Add vinegar, salt, and thin coconut milk.
- When the meat is half cooked, add the potato wedges, green peas, and carrot.
- Cover the pan with a well-fitting lid and bring to boil and cook until the meat is tender.
- Serve hot.
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHIA PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
🧚🏻♀️Changing lives with holistic diets
🍁lifestyle correction | personalised monitoring
Dm to book your free consultation
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.