Today we’re going to share a delicious recipe do give it a try.
Idli with a twist.
- 6-8 medium-sized idlis
- 1/4 cup grated carrots
- 1/8 cup green peas (I used frozen peas)
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder (cayenne pepper)
- Chopped Cilantro
- Pinch of garam masala
- Pinch of turmeric
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp oil + oil for roasting the patties
- 1/4 cup boiled potato (if required)
- 1/4 cup roasted channa dal (phutane/putnala pappu)
- 1/4 cup grated fresh coconut
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1-2 green chilies (bird eye chilies)
- Salt to season
- Water as required
- For the chutney, blend all ingredients for the chutney in a blender using water as required. Temper it keep it aside.
- Mash the idlis and set aside.
- To make the kebabs, heat oil in a pan. Add chili powder, garam masala, and turmeric into the hot oil.
- Roast for about 10 seconds, add the frozen green peas and grated carrots. Add the salt and mix well.
- Add the mashed idlis, chopped cilantro, and mix well. Turn off the heat and let it cool.
- Make kebab like patties with the mashed idli, if u need to add Potatoes / raw banana/pumpkin/paneer crushed or soaked poha as a binder.
- Roast the kebabs; keep flipping them carefully with the help of oil.
- Transfer small amounts of chutney into shot gasses. Drizzle the tempering over the chutney.
- Poke a toothpick/skewer into the kebabs and let the idlis rest across the shot glasses.
I have tried this at a pool party. Do give it a try its kids friendly and a hit recipe for family get together or kitty parties.
Try serving with varieties of sauces and kebabs can be made with many other ingredients like sprouts, veggies, etc. do try and mention in the comment below which variation you tried.
Falari Frankie Searching fasting recipe with a twist Falahari Frankie. I love making fusion recipes and giving a twist to our traditional recipe while we observe fast for 9 days I always come up with new recipes like falari Puran Poli, makhana chat, green...
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
✨Helping busy ladies get fit at home 🧚♀️2000+ women got results with our
🪄Simple and easy diets
👇🏻Enrol on our festive clean eating plan now
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.