- Jowar (white millet) flour-1 cup
- Oil-2 tsp
- Mustard seeds ( rai / sarson)- 1 tsp
- Urad dal (split black lentils)- 1 tsp
- Asafoetida (hing)- 1/4 tsp
- 5 to 6 curry leaves (kadi Patta)
- Finely chopped onions-1/2 cup
- Semolina (rava)- 1/2 cup
- Boiled green peas-1/2 cup
- Green chilli paste-2 tsp
- Finely chopped coriander (dhania)
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice-1 1/2 tbsp
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the mustard seeds and urad dal.
- When the mustard seeds crackle, add the asafoetida and curry leaves and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the semolina and sauté on a medium flame for another 2 minutes.
- Add the jowar flour and sauté on a medium flame for 2 more minutes.
- Add the green peas, green chili paste, coriander, and salt and mix well.
- Add 3 cups of hot water mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Serve immediately
Falari Frankie Searching fasting recipe with a twist Falahari Frankie. I love making fusion recipes and giving a twist to our traditional recipe while we observe fast for 9 days I always come up with new recipes like falari Puran Poli, makhana chat, green...
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
✨Helping busy ladies get fit at home 🧚♀️2000+ women got results with our
🪄Simple and easy diets
👇🏻Enrol on our festive clean eating plan now
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.