- Oil-1 tsp
- Chopped onions-1 1/4 cups
- Finely chopped garlic (lehsun)- 2 tsp
- Fresh green peas 1 1/2 cups
- Salt and to taste
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan; add the onions and garlic and sauté on a medium flame till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the green peas, salt, and 4 cups of hot water, mix well and simmer for 12 to 15 minutes or till the peas are cooked.
- When slightly cool, blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a deep non-stick pan, add the pepper, and bring to boil.
- Serve hot.
Falari Frankie Searching fasting recipe with a twist Falahari Frankie. I love making fusion recipes and giving a twist to our traditional recipe while we observe fast for 9 days I always come up with new recipes like falari Puran Poli, makhana chat, green...
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
✨Helping busy ladies get fit at home 🧚♀️2000+ women got results with our
🪄Simple and easy diets
👇🏻Enrol on our festive clean eating plan now
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.