To Soak & grind:
Green Moong Dal- 1 tbsp.
Raw Rice – 2 tbsp.
To grind to paste:
Flaxseed- 2 tsp
Green chilli – 1
Onions – 1 medium
Garlic – 2 pods
Ginger – 1 tsp
Coriander/ mint leaves – 1 tbsp.
Salt – to taste
- Wash several times and soak the green moong and rice together in warm water for at least an hour.
- Drain and save the excess water, using a wet grinder/ mixer grind until a smooth batter forms by adding the saved water little by litter the consistency can be medium thick to that of Dosa batter.
- Collect batter in a vessel and grind the ingredients under to grind – green chilli, garlic, ginger, coriander/ mint leaves to a smooth paste with little water.
- Mix the paste to the batter, salt and add more water to form a Dosa batter consistency.
- Let it sit for at least an hour for the flavour to mingle.
- Now to prepare Dosa to heat a non – stick pan and once it is hot, take a scoop of batter using a ladle and form a Dosa in circular motions. Drizzle oil and flip side after 1-2 minutes and cook on the other side too.
- Once ready, serve hot with sambar or mint chutney.
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHIA PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
🌼10+years of helping women achieve their weight loss goals
🌼None restrictive nutrition plan & diet centric
🌼Build a healthy Relationship with food
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.