- Jowar (white millet) flour-1/4 cup
- Bajra (black millet) flour-1/4 cup
- Whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)- 1/4 cup
- Chopped fresh green garlic (hara lehsun)- 1/4 cup
- Chopped coriander (dhania)- 1 tbsp
- Salt-1/8 tsp
- Whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta) for rolling
- Oil for cooking-1 1/4 tsp
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and knead into a smooth pliable dough adding warm water as required.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and roll out each portion into circles of approx. 125 mm. (5″) diameters.
- Cook each roti on a non-stick pan using a little oil till both sides are golden brown.
- Repeat with the remaining dough to make more rotis.
- Serve hot.
An anti-hypertensive food, garlic is rich in compounds that prevent the thickening of blood and clogging of blood vessels.
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHIA PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
🧚🏻♀️Changing lives with holistic diets
🍁lifestyle correction | personalised monitoring
Dm to book your free consultation
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.