For the muthias
- Broken wheat – 20g
- Chopped fenugreek leaves – 20g
- Bajra flour – 10g
- Clove of garlic, grated -1
- Ginger-green chili paste – ¼ Teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – a pinch
- Low-fat curd –2 Teaspoon
- Salt to taste
For the tempering
- Olive oil – ½ Teaspoon
- Mustard seeds – ¼ Teaspoon
- Asafoetida – a pinch
For the garnish
- Chopped coriander – 10g
For the Muthias
- Clean and wash the broken wheat.
- Boil the washed broken wheat in 1 cup of water for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain the broken wheat in a strainer and keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in another bowl and mix well.
- Divide the muthias mixture into equal portions. Shape each portion into a cylindrical roll. Steam the rolls for 12 to 15 minutes or till a knife inserted in a roll comes out clean.
- Cool and slice the muthias into pieces and keep them aside.
How to proceed
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the mustard seeds and asafoetida.
- When the seeds crackle, add the prepared muthias and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes till they are light brown in color.
- Serve hot, garnished with coriander.
Falari Frankie Searching fasting recipe with a twist Falahari Frankie. I love making fusion recipes and giving a twist to our traditional recipe while we observe fast for 9 days I always come up with new recipes like falari Puran Poli, makhana chat, green...
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
✨Helping busy ladies get fit at home 🧚♀️2000+ women got results with our
🪄Simple and easy diets
👇🏻Enrol on our festive clean eating plan now
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.