- Fresh low-fat curds-4 cups
- Plain flour (maida)- 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder (Haldi)- 1/4 tsp
- Low-fat milk (99.7% fat-free)- 2 tbsp
- Oil-1 tsp
- Cumin seeds (jeera)- 1/2 tsp
- Finely chopped onions-1/4 cup
- 2 green chilies, finely chopped
- Grated ginger (adrak) , optional-1/2 tsp
- Finely chopped tomatoes-2 to 4 tsp
- Finely chopped cucumber-1 tbsp
1 tbsp chopped coriander (dhania)
- Beat the curds, plain flour, turmeric powder, and milk together.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions, green chilies, and ginger and sauté for a minute.
- Add the curds mixture and salt, mix well and boil for a few minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and cucumber, mix well and cook for 1 more minute.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHIA PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
🌼10+years of helping women achieve their weight loss goals
🌼None restrictive nutrition plan & diet centric
🌼Build a healthy Relationship with food
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.