- Chicken – 50gms
- Curry Leaves – 3-4 whole
- Onions – 20gms
- Ginger – 1/4th inch, cut into juliennes
- Garlic – 2-3 cloves, grated
- Tomato – 50gms, finely chopped
- Green Chillies – 1, chopped
- Coriander leaves/Cilantro/Dhonepata – 1 tsp., chopped
- Black pepper – 1 tsp. fresh coarsely ground
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp.
- Cardamom – 1 whole
- Salt – To taste
- Oil – ½ tsp.
- In a kadhai, heat the oil.
- Add cardamom to oil, when it sputters, add the chopped onions and garlic, and ginger.
- Sauté the onions and chopped green chilies well for 3-4 min on medium heat. Add the curry leaves.
- Add coriander powder and ground pepper. Continue stirring for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, and stir fry for 6-7 minutes until tomatoes melt into a paste.
- To the paste, add the chicken pieces, and coat them well with the masala. Fry on high heat for 6-8 minutes until you see the oil separating from the masala.
- Reduce heat to medium, cover the pan, and cook the chicken to completion. Do not add water unless you have to, and if you do, add warm water.
- After the chicken is cooked, simmer to evaporate any gravy to the desired level of dryness. Add the coriander/ cilantro and remove from heat.
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHIA PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
🌼10+years of helping women achieve their weight loss goals
🌼None restrictive nutrition plan & diet centric
🌼Build a healthy Relationship with food
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.