- Chicken – 50gms
- Curry Leaves – 3-4 whole
- Onions – 20gms
- Ginger – 1/4th inch, cut into juliennes
- Garlic – 2-3 cloves, grated
- Tomato – 50gms, finely chopped
- Green Chillies – 1, chopped
- Coriander leaves/Cilantro/Dhonepata – 1 tsp., chopped
- Black pepper – 1 tsp. fresh coarsely ground
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp.
- Cardamom – 1 whole
- Salt – To taste
- Oil – ½ tsp.
- In a kadhai, heat the oil.
- Add cardamom to oil, when it sputters, add the chopped onions and garlic, and ginger.
- Sauté the onions and chopped green chilies well for 3-4 min on medium heat. Add the curry leaves.
- Add coriander powder and ground pepper. Continue stirring for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, and stir fry for 6-7 minutes until tomatoes melt into a paste.
- To the paste, add the chicken pieces, and coat them well with the masala. Fry on high heat for 6-8 minutes until you see the oil separating from the masala.
- Reduce heat to medium, cover the pan, and cook the chicken to completion. Do not add water unless you have to, and if you do, add warm water.
- After the chicken is cooked, simmer to evaporate any gravy to the desired level of dryness. Add the coriander/ cilantro and remove from heat.
Falari Frankie Searching fasting recipe with a twist Falahari Frankie. I love making fusion recipes and giving a twist to our traditional recipe while we observe fast for 9 days I always come up with new recipes like falari Puran Poli, makhana chat, green...
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
✨Helping busy ladies get fit at home 🧚♀️2000+ women got results with our
🪄Simple and easy diets
👇🏻Enrol on our festive clean eating plan now
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.