- Chicken – 50g
- Olive oil – 1 Teaspoon
- Onion finely chopped- 10g
- Curry leaves – 2-3
- Tomatoes (pureed) – 20g
- 1 bay leaf
- Turmeric – ¼ Teaspoon
- Chili powder – ¼ Teaspoon
- Lemon juice or yogurt (yogurt helps to make the chicken soft) – 1Teaspoon
- Ginger-Garlic paste – 1Teaspoon
- Salt as needed
- Chettinad masala (roast and grind)
- Poppy seeds – ½ Teaspoon
- Coriander seeds – ¼ Teaspoon
- Fennel seeds – ¼ Teaspoon
- Cumin – ¼ Teaspoon
- Peppercorn – ¼ Teaspoon
- Red chilies – 1-2
- Green cardamom – 1
- Clove – 1
- Cinnamon stick – 1 inch
- Marinate meat with marination ingredients. Set aside
- Dry roast all the ingredients lightly one after the other, listed under roast and grind for chettinad masala. Set aside to cool
- Grind poppy seeds to a smooth powder without water, then add the spices, powder to fine and add water and make a smooth paste. Set aside
- Grind tomato to smooth.
- Heat oil in a pan, add bay leaf, onions and sauté till they turn translucent, golden is better.
- Add chicken, saute for at least 4 to 5 minutes
- Filter pureed tomatoes to the pan, add turmeric, salt, chili powder. Mix well &saute till the oil begins to separate.
- Add the ground paste and curry leaves. Saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add ¼ cup water. Cover and cook till it is fully done, soft and tender. The gravy becomes thick by then. If not cook the without a lid and evaporate some water. Add more water if needed to get the desired consistency. Cook till the chicken gravy thickens. Garnish with curry leaves.
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHIA PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
🌼10+years of helping women achieve their weight loss goals
🌼None restrictive nutrition plan & diet centric
🌼Build a healthy Relationship with food
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.