- Milk- 150 ml
- Chia seeds- 2 tsp.
- Fresh fruits chopped- 1 cup
- Muesli- 15 gm
- Honey- 1 tsp.
- NUTS ½ CUP
- For the chia bowl, pour the glass of milk into a jar or bowl and stir in the chia seeds.
- Let sit in the refrigerator for at least an hour, and up to overnight.
- Give it a stir or shake every once in a while during the first hour to insure that the seeds don’t sink to the bottom.
- Stir well and transfer the pudding to a clean bowl. Top with the fruits ,muesli , nuts and a drizzle of honey,.
NOTE: You can add fruits and seeds of your choice
Falari Frankie Searching fasting recipe with a twist Falahari Frankie. I love making fusion recipes and giving a twist to our traditional recipe while we observe fast for 9 days I always come up with new recipes like falari Puran Poli, makhana chat, green...
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
✨Helping busy ladies get fit at home 🧚♀️2000+ women got results with our
🪄Simple and easy diets
👇🏻Enrol on our festive clean eating plan now
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.