For The Dough
- Whole wheat flour (gehun ka Atta)- 1 1/4 cups
- Melted ghee-1 tsp
- Salt-1/2 tsp
For The Stuffing
- Grated cabbage-1/2 cup
- Crumbled paneer (cottage cheese)- 2 tbsp.
- Chopped coriander (dhania)- 2 tbsp.
- 1 green chili, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 1/4 tsp ghee for cooking
- For the dough: Sieve the flour with the salt. Add the ghee, mix well, and make a soft dough using enough water. Knead well for 3 to 4 minutes and divide the dough into equal portions. Keep aside.
- For the stuffing: Sprinkle salt over the cabbage and keep aside for 10 minutes. Squeeze out the water from the cabbage, add the paneer, coriander, green chilies, and salt and mix well. Keep aside.
How to proceed
- Roll out each portion of the dough into a circle of about 100 mm. (4″) diameter.
- Spread a little stuffing on one circle and cover with another circle.
- Press the sides well so they stick.
- Cook on a tava (griddle) using a little ghee until pink spots appear on both sides.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture and dough to make more paratha. Serve hot.
Falari Frankie Searching fasting recipe with a twist Falahari Frankie. I love making fusion recipes and giving a twist to our traditional recipe while we observe fast for 9 days I always come up with new recipes like falari Puran Poli, makhana chat, green...
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
✨Helping busy ladies get fit at home 🧚♀️2000+ women got results with our
🪄Simple and easy diets
👇🏻Enrol on our festive clean eating plan now
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.