60 grams of brown rice
400 ml milk
6 to 7 tablespoons grated or powdered jaggery (add per taste)
5 green cardamom pods, seeds powdered
A pinch of saffron, soaked in a tablespoon of warm milk
1 teaspoon rosewater (optional)
Caramelized/ honey roasted/ plain nuts (to garnish)
Dried rose petals (to garnish)
- Rinse the rice and soak it in a litre of water for about 5 hours.
- Then drain the water from the rice and grind the rice into a coarse paste in a blender or food processor, add water if needed. Keep aside.
- Heat the milk in a saucepan.
- When it starts boiling, reduce the heat to low and add the ground rice.
- Cook with constant stirring till the mixture thickens and the rice is cooked.
- Add jaggery and mix well till it dissolves.
- Add cardamom and saffron (and rosewater, if using). Mix well.
- Pour the phirni into earthenware bowls or other serving bowls.
- Garnish with nuts and rose petals and refrigerate it for at least a couple of hours.
- Serve cold.
Falari Frankie Searching fasting recipe with a twist Falahari Frankie. I love making fusion recipes and giving a twist to our traditional recipe while we observe fast for 9 days I always come up with new recipes like falari Puran Poli, makhana chat, green...
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
✨Helping busy ladies get fit at home 🧚♀️2000+ women got results with our
🪄Simple and easy diets
👇🏻Enrol on our festive clean eating plan now
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.