- Boiled, peeled, and grated beetroot-1/4 cup
- sesame seeds (til)- 1 tbsp
- Whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)- 1/2 cup
- Oil-2 tsp
- Chilli powder-1/2 tsp
- Coriander (dhania) powder-1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder (Haldi)- 1/4 tsp
- Asafoetida (Hing)– a pinch
- Salt to taste
- Whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta) for rolling
- Oil for cooking-2 tsp
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough, using very little water.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions and roll out each portion into a circle of 100 mm (4″) diameter, using a little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook each roti, using ¼ tsp of oil, till it turns golden brown in color from both sides.
- Allow the rotis to cool completely.
Falari Frankie Searching fasting recipe with a twist Falahari Frankie. I love making fusion recipes and giving a twist to our traditional recipe while we observe fast for 9 days I always come up with new recipes like falari Puran Poli, makhana chat, green...
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
✨Helping busy ladies get fit at home 🧚♀️2000+ women got results with our
🪄Simple and easy diets
👇🏻Enrol on our festive clean eating plan now
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.