- Boiled, peeled, and grated beetroot-1/4 cup
- sesame seeds (til)- 1 tbsp
- Whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)- 1/2 cup
- Oil-2 tsp
- Chilli powder-1/2 tsp
- Coriander (dhania) powder-1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder (Haldi)- 1/4 tsp
- Asafoetida (Hing)– a pinch
- Salt to taste
- Whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta) for rolling
- Oil for cooking-2 tsp
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough, using very little water.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions and roll out each portion into a circle of 100 mm (4″) diameter, using a little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook each roti, using ¼ tsp of oil, till it turns golden brown in color from both sides.
- Allow the rotis to cool completely.
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHIA PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
🌼10+years of helping women achieve their weight loss goals
🌼None restrictive nutrition plan & diet centric
🌼Build a healthy Relationship with food
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.