- Chicken – 100gm
- Tomato puree – 2
- Mushrooms – 4 pieces
- Spinach – chopped 1-2 tbsp
- Cauliflower – 8-10 florets
- Freshly chopped basil – 1 tbsp
- Plain water – 1 cup
- Olive oil – 1/2 tsp
- Preheat your oven to 180ºC.
- Boil the chicken and then place into a baking dish along with the tomato sauce, boil spinach cauliflower, whole button mushrooms, and half of the basil.
- Add the chicken stock.
- Grease the baking dish with olive oil and place the dish in the oven and cook for 25 minutes.
- Finish by sprinkling the other half of the basil and enjoy hot.
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHIA PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
🧚🏻♀️Changing lives with holistic diets
🍁lifestyle correction | personalised monitoring
Dm to book your free consultation
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.