- Water-1 cup
- Apple Juice -¼ cup
- Apple (cored and chopped) -1
- Rolled Oats -2/3 cup
- Cinnamon (ground-1 tsp
- Milk-1 cup
- Boil water, along with apple juice and apples in a saucepan over high heat.
- Bring to a boil and add rolled oats and cinnamon.
- Mix well and reduce the heat to low.
- Simmer for about 3 minutes, until mixture thickens.
- Transfer into serving bowls and pour milk equally into each bowl or serve as shown in the picture.
- Serve warm.
Note: You can add nuts to garnish
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHIA PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
🧚🏻♀️Changing lives with holistic diets
🍁lifestyle correction | personalised monitoring
Dm to book your free consultation
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.