10 to 12 fresh carom seeds (ajwain) leaves
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
8 to 10 peppercorns (kalimirch)
1 to 2 green chillies, chopped
1/2 cup freshly grated coconut
1 cup thick curds (dahi)
Salt to taste
1. Heat little olive oil in a deep pan and add the cumin seeds and peppercorns.
2. When the seeds crackle, add the green chillies and sauté for 2 minutes.
3. Add the Ajwain leaves and sauté for 2-3 minutes or till the leaves turn soft and their colour is changed.
4. Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool.
5. Add the coconut and blend in a mixer to obtain thick, smooth crème by using a little water, if required.
6. Transfer back in the same pan, add the whisked curd and salt and stir the dish well.
7. Serve at room temperature with rice.
Falari Frankie Searching fasting recipe with a twist Falahari Frankie. I love making fusion recipes and giving a twist to our traditional recipe while we observe fast for 9 days I always come up with new recipes like falari Puran Poli, makhana chat, green...
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
✨Helping busy ladies get fit at home 🧚♀️2000+ women got results with our
🪄Simple and easy diets
👇🏻Enrol on our festive clean eating plan now
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.