- 1/2 cup powdered quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cup semolina (Rava)
- 1/2 cup chopped spinach (palak)
- 1/4 cup low-fat curds (Dahi)
- 1/2 tsp green chili paste
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp fruit salt
- Combine the oats, semolina, curds, green chili paste, salt, and ½ cup of water in a deep bowl, mix well, and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Add the spinach and 2 tbsp of water and mix well to make a batter of dropping consistency.
- Just before steaming, add the fruit salt and ¼ cup of water over it.
- When the bubbles form, mix gently.
- Pour the batter into a 200 mm. (8”) diameter thali and shake the thali clockwise to spread the batter in an even layer.
- Steam in a steamer for 10 to 12 minutes or till the dhoklas are cooked.
- Keep aside to cool for 3 to 4 minutes and cut into diamond-shaped equal-sized pieces.
- Serve immediately.
Handy tip :
- For ½ cup of powdered oats, blend ¾ cup of quick-cooking rolled oats in a mixer.
Falari Frankie Searching fasting recipe with a twist Falahari Frankie. I love making fusion recipes and giving a twist to our traditional recipe while we observe fast for 9 days I always come up with new recipes like falari Puran Poli, makhana chat, green...
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
✨Helping busy ladies get fit at home 🧚♀️2000+ women got results with our
🪄Simple and easy diets
👇🏻Enrol on our festive clean eating plan now
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.