Boost Your Weight Loss
1. It might sound cliche’, but losing weight always comes down to the lifestyle that you live. Junk, alcohol, and lack of sleep make weight-loss an uphill battle. It is ok to have these once in a blue moon, but if that is the life you are leading then it’ll definitely show on your body.
2. After following the same workout regime for a couple of days lethargy and boredom might kick in. This is because your body gets comfortable with your workouts. Your muscles become more efficient and start to burn fewer calories. This is why it is important to switch up your routine every once in a while.
3. Try to say ‘NO’ … all that is offered to you need not be eaten. Remember you are not a dustbin. Try to say no to processed and packaged food. Don’t eat that last spoon of sabji because it is extra. Stick to portion control. Reuse the leftovers as evening snacks. Try dishes like pav bhaji as it has a lot of veggies, checkout https://www.instagram.com/slimpossiblediet/ profile page, we have some amazing tips and trick and recipe. Which will surely save your day.
4. Try to go walking to nearby places rather than taking your car.
5. Try to take the stairs as much as possible and avoid the lift.
6. Start your day with warm water.
7. A healthy breakfast, salad with lunch, and an early light dinner can make a lot of difference to your health.
These are simple tips to boost your weight loss.
More Blog Posts
Bites of snacks and sip of the hot beverage are all one wants in the rainy season especially Mumbai rains. I feel so relaxed and happy looking at the washed greenery everywhere, while sometimes I do get lazy and like to be in bed and enjoy at times it affects my food...
What do you prefer in summer?This summer beat the heat with these cool drinks. It's important to have portion control as few drinks would be sugar-laden too.1. Coconut water: The best choice in our list is a low-calorie super healthy and delicious Coconut...
Are you on diet and still not losing weight?You weigh yourself every day and all of a sudden you see weight gain instead of loss in weight and it demotivates you.Do not worry, there are many reasons for this temporary weight gain.Reasons for gaining weight...
✨Helping busy ladies get fit at home 🧚♀️2000+ women got results with our
🪄Simple and easy diets
👇🏻Enrol on our festive clean eating plan now
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.