- Ladyfingers (bhindi),diagonally sliced -150 g
- Oats – 1 tbsp
- Oil – ½ tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves – 3-5
- Onion, roughly chopped – 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder a pinch
- Red chili powder – ½ tsp
- Salt as per taste use minimum
- Amchur powder – ½ tsp
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan, add cumin seeds, and sauté till fragrant.
- Add curry leaves, onion, and sauté lightly. Add bhindi and mix.
- Add turmeric powder, red chili powder, amchur powder, salt, and sauté for 4-5 minutes.
- Add oats and mix well. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer onto a serving bowl and serve hot
Falari Frankie Searching fasting recipe with a twist Falahari Frankie. I love making fusion recipes and giving a twist to our traditional recipe while we observe fast for 9 days I always come up with new recipes like falari Puran Poli, makhana chat, green...
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
✨Helping busy ladies get fit at home 🧚♀️2000+ women got results with our
🪄Simple and easy diets
👇🏻Enrol on our festive clean eating plan now
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.