- Baby corns, cut into small pieces – 2
- Spinach – 1 Katori (chopped)
- Garlic, sliced – 2 cloves
- Asafoetida – a pinch
- Green chilies, chopped – 1
- Lemon juice – ½ tbsp
- Fresh coriander leaves, chopped – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – ½ tsp
- Blanch the spinach and puree it.
- Heat the oil in a pan; add the garlic and sauté until golden brown.
- Add the asafetida and chilies and sauté for ten seconds.
- Add the baby corns, sauté for two minutes, then add the spinach purée and salt.
- Sauté for a further two minutes.
- Sprinkle on the lemon juice and garnish with the coriander leaves.
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHIA PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
🧚🏻♀️Changing lives with holistic diets
🍁lifestyle correction | personalised monitoring
Dm to book your free consultation
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.