Are you a foodie like me? I’m a foodie who wants to lose weight and have you been in touch with a health professional for quite some time now and have been pestering her for months now to start a diet program and then always also give her an excuse of running short on time and not starting, then this is for you, do give it a try.
One of these days, while having a weight-loss discussion, with a client she told me about her problem of Binge eating and also being a foodie and loving her food!! I quietly kept listening and the next day, I send her self made notes and to give her guidelines, the one which was easy and doable along with hectic work schedules…
Let me share it here –
1. Tackle stress with positive thoughts and overcome it in a mindful way rather than binge eating
2. Stock up healthy, be on a see diet i.e eat what you see. You stock healthy fruits, nuts instead of chips fried snacks.
3. Have a tall glass of water. Divert your mind.
4. Think about your favorite outfit you wanna a fit in trust me it helps a lot keep, you motivated.
5. Maintain a food diary, write all that you eat. Write your goal at beginning of the page. At end of the day study your eating habits and try to change them.
Aren’t they simple? Give it a try
More Blog Posts
SWEET CRAVING!!!!!LET’S FIGHT IT BY TRYING HEALTHY OPTIONS*1st have a glass of water (we are halfway down)*1 piece of a strawberry dipped in dark chocolate*A small bowl of popcorn with melted peanut butter and a dusting of cocoa powder (Nutella once a...
AM I THE ONLY ONE? OR ARE YOU FEELING THE SAME?When my little munchkin goes to sleep and I am enjoying my favorite “ME” time, my stomach growls and I want something tasty, sometimes sweet at times salty.I always wonder what to eat at night or even during...
𝑭𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒙𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒅𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑷𝑴𝑺.Anxiety and stress are the main culprits for irritation and emotional outburst during PMS..Dealing with all these needs a lot of patience and practice. Certain herbs and spices help you fight restlessness, mood swings,...
A realistic approach to nutrition
- Clinical Dietitian
-Mindful Eating + Holistic Health Approach
DM To Connect 💌
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.