- Whole wheat (gehun) chapattis -4
- Potatoes, boiled and mashed-1 1/2 cups
- Grated low fat paneer (cottage cheese)- 1/2 cup
- Peeled and grated carrot-1/2 cup
- Cheese cubes, grated-1
- Chaat masala-2 tsp
- Lemon juice-1 tbsp
- Tomatoes, cut into the strips-1/2 cup
- Capsicum, cut into the strips-1/4 cup
- Salt to taste
- Combine the paneer, carrot, cheese, half the chaat masala, lemon juice, and salt and mix well.
- Divide into 4 equal parts and roll each part into a long roll of the size of the chapattis. Keep aside.
- Warm the chapattis and place them on a serving plate.
- Put one roll of the potato and paneer mixture in the center of the chapatti.
- Put some capsicum and tomato strips and sprinkle some chaat masala on top.
- Roll up the chapatti to make a cylindrical shape.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more Frankies.
- Serve immediately.
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHAI PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
Biscuits parfait Ingredients :NutriChoice 5 Grain Digestive Biscuits, broken 2 tablespoons Honey 1 cup Hung Curd (Greek Yogurt) 4 tablespoons Chia Seeds Fresh fruits, sliced (Seasonal)Nuts for garnishMethod :Pulse the NutriChoice 5 Grain Digestive Biscuits...
A realistic approach to nutrition
- Clinical Dietitian
-Mindful Eating + Holistic Health Approach
DM To Connect 💌
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.