- Oil-2 tsp
- Cumin seeds (jeera)- 1 1/2 tsp
- 2 green chillies , slit green chillies
- Whey-3 cups
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper powder to taste
- Finely chopped coriander (dhania)- 2 tbsp
- Paneer (cottage cheese) , cut into 12 mm ( 1/2”) cubes-1/2 cup
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the green chillies, whey, salt and pepper, mix well and bring to boil.
- Add the paneer and coriander mix well and simmer for 30 seconds.
- Serve hot.
Don’t discard the whey the next time you make paneer. This liquid is a great source of protein, vitamins and minerals. A soup make from whey with chunks of calcium-laden paneer will make a light, yet energy-giving soup. Try it!
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHAI PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
Biscuits parfait Ingredients :NutriChoice 5 Grain Digestive Biscuits, broken 2 tablespoons Honey 1 cup Hung Curd (Greek Yogurt) 4 tablespoons Chia Seeds Fresh fruits, sliced (Seasonal)Nuts for garnishMethod :Pulse the NutriChoice 5 Grain Digestive Biscuits...
A realistic approach to nutrition
- Clinical Dietitian
-Mindful Eating + Holistic Health Approach
DM To Connect 💌
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.