- Sized carrot (blanched)- 1 large
- 10 French beans (blanched)
- Red bell pepper-1 medium
- Yellow bell pepper-1 medium
- Capsicum-1 medium
- Paneer (cut into 2 inch)- 400 g
- Oil-3 tbsp
- Cumin seeds-1 tsp
- 2 whole red chillies
- Onions (thick slices)- 2 medium
- Tomatoes (chopped)- 2 medium
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder-1 and 1/2 tsp
- Gram masala powder-1 tsp
- Pieces ginger-2 inch
- Coriander leaves (chopped)- 2 tbsp
- Vinegar-1 and 1/2tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds, red chillies and sauté. Add sliced onions and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add carrot, French beans, red pepper, yellow pepper, green capsicum and mix.
- Add tomatoes, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, gram masala powder and salt and stir.
- Add paneer, ginger, coriander leaves, vinegar and mix.
- Serve hot.
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHAI PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
Biscuits parfait Ingredients :NutriChoice 5 Grain Digestive Biscuits, broken 2 tablespoons Honey 1 cup Hung Curd (Greek Yogurt) 4 tablespoons Chia Seeds Fresh fruits, sliced (Seasonal)Nuts for garnishMethod :Pulse the NutriChoice 5 Grain Digestive Biscuits...
A realistic approach to nutrition
- Clinical Dietitian
-Mindful Eating + Holistic Health Approach
DM To Connect 💌
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.