- Tomatoes-4 nos
- Red chillies- 4 to 5 nos
- Garlic cloves-20nos
- Gingelly oil/ sesame oil-1/2 tsp
- Salt for taste
- Water as required
- Grind the tomato, chopped garlic cloves, red chillies adding salt and enough water. Do not grind it too watery.
- Heat gingelly oil in a pan till its smoking point
- When the oil starts to smoke, simmer the flame and add the ground paste.
- Mix well and switch off the flame. The flame should be off. Let the chutney be in the hot oil for some time.
- The colour of chutney will change and it will thicken slightly.
- Remove in a bowl and serve with roti, stuffed paratha or idli, dosa as per your choice.
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHAI PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
Biscuits parfait Ingredients :NutriChoice 5 Grain Digestive Biscuits, broken 2 tablespoons Honey 1 cup Hung Curd (Greek Yogurt) 4 tablespoons Chia Seeds Fresh fruits, sliced (Seasonal)Nuts for garnishMethod :Pulse the NutriChoice 5 Grain Digestive Biscuits...
A realistic approach to nutrition
- Clinical Dietitian
-Mindful Eating + Holistic Health Approach
DM To Connect 💌
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.