- Tomatoes – 2 small
- Sprout Topping
- Moong sprouts- 15 gms
- Cumin seeds- 1/4 tsp.
- Ginger – 1 tsp.
- Lemon juice- few drops
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Cilantro – 1 tbsp.
- In a small frying pan, heat the oil on medium heat.
- Add cumin seeds and as they crack.
- Add sprouts, ginger, black pepper and water. Cook for 2-3 minutes until sprouts are tender.
- Remove pan from heat. Add lemon juice, stir and set aside.
- Cut tomatoes in half and scoop out the seeds creating hollow bowls.
- Fill tomatoes with moong sprouts.
- Serve and enjoy!
An collaboration with Foodartist SONAM JAIN of @themagicplatter
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHAI PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
Biscuits parfait Ingredients :NutriChoice 5 Grain Digestive Biscuits, broken 2 tablespoons Honey 1 cup Hung Curd (Greek Yogurt) 4 tablespoons Chia Seeds Fresh fruits, sliced (Seasonal)Nuts for garnishMethod :Pulse the NutriChoice 5 Grain Digestive Biscuits...
A realistic approach to nutrition
- Clinical Dietitian
-Mindful Eating + Holistic Health Approach
DM To Connect 💌
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.