- Tomatoes- 2 medium
- Corn- 1/2 katori
- Finely chopped Onion-1 tbsp
- Finely chopped cucumber- 1 tbsp
- Finely chopped capsicum- 1 tbsp
- Red Chilli powder- 1/4th tsp
- Ground black pepper- a pinch
- Salt- as per taste
- Oil -1/2 tsp
- Buttermilk- for dressing
- Lettuce leaves- for garnish
- Blanch tomatoes by keeping them in boiling water for 1-2 minutes, and then in cold water. After that remove the skin of the tomato and hollow the tomatoes by removing the seeds.
- In a bowl add onion, capsicum, cucumber, corn, red chili powder, black pepper and salt. Mix it well.
- Add buttermilk in the mixture and mix it properly.
- Stuff blenched tomatoes with the mixture.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan and lightly glaze the tomatoes on high heat.
- When the color changes from all sides.
- Remove them from the pan.
- Serve whole.
An collaboration with food artist SONAM JAIN of @themagicplatter
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHAI PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
A realistic approach to nutrition, helping women to achieve their weight loss from 10+yrs.
-Mindful Eating + Holistic Health Approach
DM To Connect 💌
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.