- Gram flour (Besan) – 30 Gms
- Carom seeds (ajwain) – ¼ tsp
- Red chili powder – pinch of chili powder
- Oil – ½ tsp.
- Salt to taste
- Bean sprouts boiled – 10 Gms
- Red capsicum – 10 Gms
- Yellow capsicum – 10 Gms
- Green capsicum – 10 Gms
- Tomato – 2 tsp.
- Green chilies – 1 no.
- Fresh coriander leaves chopped – 1 tbsp.
- Cumin seeds – ½ tsp.
- Place the gram flour in a bowl.
- Add salt, carom seeds, and red chili powder.
- Add water, little by little, and whisk to make a smooth Dosa like batter.
- Chop the red, yellow, and green capsicums. Remove the seeds and chop the tomato.
- Chop the green chilies and coriander leaves.
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a nonstick pan and add cumin seeds.
- When the seeds begin to change color, add all the three capsicums, green chilies, tomato, and toss.
- Add bean sprouts, salt, and coriander leaves and mix well.
- Heat a Dosa tawa and put a little oil on it.
- Pour a little batter and spread it into a round pancake.
- Drizzle a little oil all around and cook till the underside is lightly browned.
- Spread a little of the filling over the pancake and switch off the heat.
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHAI PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
Biscuits parfait Ingredients :NutriChoice 5 Grain Digestive Biscuits, broken 2 tablespoons Honey 1 cup Hung Curd (Greek Yogurt) 4 tablespoons Chia Seeds Fresh fruits, sliced (Seasonal)Nuts for garnishMethod :Pulse the NutriChoice 5 Grain Digestive Biscuits...
A realistic approach to nutrition
- Clinical Dietitian
-Mindful Eating + Holistic Health Approach
DM To Connect 💌
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.