- Boneless skinless chicken breasts/ fish, cut into cubes – 100 gms
- Finely chopped onion – 1 small
- Garam masala powder – 1 tbsp
- Dried chilli pepper flakes (or chopped fresh chilli pepper to taste) – 1 tsp
- Garlic cloves, crushed – 2
- Chopped pureed tomatoes – 2
- Salt – use minimum, to taste
- Pepper – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice – squeeze as per taste
- Oil – 1/2 tsp
- Bell Pepper – To taste
- Freshly chopped basil – 1 tbsp
- Cook the chicken until tender.
- When the chicken is nearly cooked, add the onion, peppers, garam masala, garlic, bell pepper, basil and chilli and stir-fry for a few minutes.
- Now add the tomatoes, salt and pepper and a dash of lemon juice.
- Bring to the boil then simmer very slowly for an hour or so until the sauce is reduced by half to give a thick consistency and concentrated flavour.
- Serve hot.
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHAI PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
Biscuits parfait Ingredients :NutriChoice 5 Grain Digestive Biscuits, broken 2 tablespoons Honey 1 cup Hung Curd (Greek Yogurt) 4 tablespoons Chia Seeds Fresh fruits, sliced (Seasonal)Nuts for garnishMethod :Pulse the NutriChoice 5 Grain Digestive Biscuits...
A realistic approach to nutrition
- Clinical Dietitian
-Mindful Eating + Holistic Health Approach
DM To Connect 💌
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.